A dynamic, self-motivated individual to work as a senior product manager, supporting our
global technical delivery organisation & product innovation team. Candidate must work directly with Mitra management, client technical & delivery teams while supporting & growing internal ventures & client engagements
- Minimum 5+ years work experience as a business analyst or in a similar capacity.
- Research-driven & self motivated to understand new trends & their practical applications.
- A passion for disrupting traditional business models & building new practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – verbal communication, problem solving & assertiveness.
- Proven experience in managing global clients remotely or onsite (preferable)
- Personal interest & exposure to technology-based businesses preferred.
- Ability to effectively understand & communicate customer & business requirements.
- Hands-on experience in requirements elicitation, elaboration & documentation.
- Experience in simultaneously handling various projects in multiple domains preferred.
- Certifications & recommendations in respective specialties preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines and/or equivalent professional qualification.
- Develop and recommend solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure.
- Leverage both your creative and technical talents to be part of a technology team dedicated to providing innovative solutions to customers. The primary goals of this position are to understand customers’ needs, determine solutions to meet those needs, and document these solutions in the form of user stories, feature lists and roadmap items.
- Understand team dynamics and have the ability to apply collaborative problem solving techniques.
- Possess planning and organisation skills to develop and lead workshop events such as design sprints and application development workshops.
- Understand how to deal effectively with team conflict and other difficult situations involving team members.
- Play a leadership role in designing and building new capabilities for customer solutions.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodology and playing the role of a product manager.
We offer a very competitive salary, a great working environment, the ability to work on a variety of projects for a variety of global clients, and the potential for international travel.