We are looking at a strong Quality assurance manager to oversight and drive our QualityAssurance team. QA manager is expected to work with the directors and core delivery teams across our global team in Process Improvement, Analysing Information, StrategicPlanning, Defining QA strategy for clients, Verbal Communication, Metric driven culture, Quality Engineering, Emphasising Excellence, Thoroughness, Dealing with Complexity.
Required competencies, qualifications & experience
- Thorough knowledge and skills in software quality assurance process.
- Hands on experience in quality assurance automation tools.
- A passion for disrupting traditional business models & building new practices.
- Six years’ experience in software quality assurance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering/ Quality Assurance.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different project stakeholders.
Job specific duties & responsibilities
- Managing overall quality assurance process and team members.
- Enhance QA automation tools & QA procedures of the company.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities, open defect counts etc. and make timely interventions to correct possible problems.
- Allocating tasks to the members of respective teams and monitoring the progress.
- Guiding and mentoring members of the QA team and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases when necessary. Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Assist members of the QA team to design, develop and execute automation scripts using appropriate tools.
We offer a very competitive salary, a great working environment, the ability to work on a variety of projects for a variety of global clients, and the potential for international travel.