We are looking at a full-time project role for a Technical Lead. Team members are expected
to support our global technical delivery organisation, client delivery and product innovation responsibilities. The candidate must work directly with Mitra Innovation’s chief architect, client technical and delivery teams while guiding and growing internal global tech teams.
Who we are looking for
- Proven work experience with global platforms, solutions & constant recommendations.
- Proven skills in working as a technology specialist & various technologies and databases.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands on technical experience playing vital technical leadership roles.
- A passion for good design, process, coding practices & consistently renewing their knowledge.
- Experience building design patterns, technical proposals, technical solutions & estimation.
- Have worked & managed a 15+ technical team with different skills and technology.
- .Net related technologies, Open source expertise and strong backend skills preferred.
- Multitasking skills and proven skills managing multiple technical projects simultaneously.
- Proven work experience with global clients providing technical solutions, recommendations.
- Proven experience in building framework or making changes to existing platforms.
- Ability to guide teams, provide assessments, technical leadership and direction.
- Drive R&D for new product ideas, industry best practices, new technology, DB offerings.
- Prefer experience in handling various projects in multiple domains/ industries.
- Experience in running projects using Agile standards and practices.
- Ability to ramp-up and learn new technologies quickly to cater client requirements.
- Ability to build technical solution design documents and present solutions to clients.
- Ability to build case studies, technical blogs and technical collateral by engaging tech team.
- Create innovative culture through increased internal team collaboration.
- Drive innovation & focused technical events & discussions leveraging industry experts.
- Proven skills in driving projects in an unsupervised environment & delivery projects with quality.
- Proven skills in working with senior clients and managing technical customer expectation.
- Proven skills in enabling organic growth through value additions and technical competency.
- Technical certifications and recommendations in respective specialties preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or related discipline and/or equivalent professional qualification.
- Develop and recommend solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure.
- Leverage both your creative and technical talents to be part of a technology team dedicated to providing innovative solutions to customers. The primary goals of this position are to understand customers’ needs, determine solutions to meet those needs, and document these solutions in the form of user stories, feature lists and roadmap items.
- Understand team dynamics and have the ability to apply collaborative problem solving techniques.
- Possess planning and organisation skills to develop and lead workshop events such as design sprints and application development workshops.
- Understand how to deal effectively with team conflict and other difficult situations involving team members.
- Play a leadership role in designing and building new capabilities for customer solutions.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodology and playing the role of a product manager.
We offer a very competitive salary, a great working environment, the ability to work on a variety of projects for a variety of global clients, and the potential for international travel.