• Content writing for blogs, articles, press releases, white papers and other types of marketing literature
• Researching ideas, facts and industry trends related to technology and innovation themes, and software engineering/development
• Edit and proof read content written by other people in the company to ensure it is ‘marketing ready’ for publication
• Work closely with other members of the company to create digital content, email marketing campaigns, and web site content enhancements
• Actively contribute to the formulation and execution of the company’s marketing strategy
• Help to facilitate company events, PR and branding activities as a member of the marketing team
• Play an active role in the company’s marketing team, contributing ideas and manpower on ad-hoc tasks as and when needed.
Ideal candidate must possess
• Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must
• A good knowledge in using Social Media, Email Marketing, PR, and Websites for marketing communications
• Being familiar with terminology used in software engineering would be a bonus, but isn’t a requirement
• Minimum two years’ experience in a similar capacity
Please send your CV to email@example.com .